Polaroids of you-Capítulo 1

Since I was just a kid I had this overwhelming emptiness inside of me, an emptiness I couldn't fill no matter what I tried to do. All my efforts were in vain, I wasn't ever able to express something I truly felt since I wasn't able to feel at all. But it scared me, my inability made me stand out too much, that's when I started to copy the other kids, every expression, every feeling, all of it. It was fake. My only pillar at that time was my sister, she was like me after all, she was my support through thick and thin. She was the one that helped me adapt to different environments and to top it all, to go through our problems at home. Our parents at that time were having economics problems, they couldn't win enough money and by result couldn't pay rent and the taxes. First, the water stopped running, then it was the electricity and in the end it felt like we were living in a dumpster, making my mother become strongly depressive and my father workaholic. I could say that the stress got too bad at my mother, she transformed in what in my mind was the best description of a demon. It started with the shouts, then the insults followed, till those weren't enough and the beatings got normalized in our house. Beatings that my sister and I paid. It was our personal hell while we grew. I suppose at some point we grew used to it, unfortunately. We never told anyone either, we acted like everything was going just fine. We did, till that bitch crossed the line.You see, I'm a very patient person, but when she forced us in a metal cage like we were some kind of animals, I couldn't stay in silence anymore. I hated them, I hated them a lot. Our hate was so strong that, we painted them in pretty red. After that, everything became blurry. The orphanage, adoptive families, the police, papers. And a family, The Lovegoods.. But don't be confused, none of them are important, they are just extras in my story. All that truly mattered was him and how I met him. Oh right, I almost forgot. My name is Sam and this is how I met the only person that was able to make me feel, to hurt me. This is how I met my dear Sebastian.

Entradas populares de este blog

The smell of Books

Polaroids of you-Capítulo 2

Polaroids of you-Capítulo 3