Polaroids of you-Capítulo 2

Losing my parents at such a young age was said to be a tragedy that any kid should be spared of, but for me in reality it was a gush of fresh air. Everything looked clearer without the pressure of my mom everywhere I went, even my sister looked less dull than when we were with them. Im not saying it was something to celebrate, after all deaths are supposed to be something horrible but at the same time i dont blame their killer for what they did, they weren't a lovable pairing at all, less my mother. I greatly disliked her. So, when i heard her corpse was found in a cage rotting, I just stood there in silence, it was surprising, yes. But not a tragedy definetly. After their sudden death, my twin sister; Yuno, and I, became orphans, luckily we were 15 and could take care of our ownselves without any adult help and went to college without problems. We even became the best of our class, everything was going pretty neat for both of us, till it happened to my sister. What happened? That she became  completely focused and obsessed with one of our classmates, his name was Yukiteru Amano, a pretty normal guy if you ask me. I can't comprehend what she saw in him, in my eyes he was a very plain and boring boy who never socialized with anyone so i could never understand why my sister did everything for him, she became so centered in him that she started to follow him everywhere even to his house, to take pictures, to observe him, it started to border stalking. And honestly i couldn't bring myself to tell her to stop, morally I was as fucked up as my sister and sometimes I even mentally wished that I could find someone that made me as happy as Yukiteru made my sister unknowingly. At first, I thought that my inability to feel anything in my grey world and to like people could be cured dating a girl or something, so I tried it. Weirdly, even if it was a disaster and very awkward to me since I couldn't reciprocate, I noticed that I wasn't even sexually attracted  to girls which helped me to realize my sexuality, so after dumping my "girlfriend" if you could call her that, I never even held her hand or kissed her, I tried dating some guys and even if the foreplay wasn't bad I never felt anything for any of them, just the usual void in my chest. I couldn't find the happiness my sister found and i somehow craved it, I craved filling the hole of emptiness inside of me, but nothing, no one seemed enough for me. They all were spares. I soon learned that, spares i coul use and throw in the bin later. That's why went I suddenly met him in a summer afternoon came as a surprise to me, time suddenly came to a stop, everyone stopped existing, and all I could heard were my loud heartbeats of my very fast beating heart as I looked at him. The world from one moment to another was full of colour and sound, and the brightest colour was him. He shined the most between all my spares and my life was filled with the urge of meeting him, knowing him and having him. Every thought of my mind was consumed by him and in that moment, only that moment I finally understood what my sister meant. For people likes us, there's only a person who could be in our world, for her it was Yukiteru, and for me it was him. I didn't even need to know his name, age or any basic information about him, in that moment I knew I would love him for the rest of my life, though it wsn't like I wouldn't get his information later, I'm sure I could find his home adress just fine. It's not like I didn't have all the time of the world, because in the end, he would be mine.

Entradas populares de este blog

The smell of Books

Polaroids of you-Capítulo 3